Credible. Competent. Capable.
Organizations with existing Perceptive Software's ImageNow, FileNet, IBM Content Manager, IBM CMOD, Oracle IPM, Stellent IPM, Optika (FilePower, eMedia, Acorde, IBPM) Dell/EMC/OpenText Documentum, Dell/EMC Captiva/Formware, Dell/EMC/OpenText DocumentumAX (formerly OTG's ApplicationXtender), OpenText's IMR Alchemy and a plethora of other Content Services and Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems are now facing the challenge of what to do with those aging systems. Here are some of the challenges we know you are facing:
- Due to multiple acquisitions, these aging systems have already undergone a series of management, technology stack and operational transitions — and some of software vendors are discontinuing support for various versions of these products, thereby declaring them obsolete.
- You are faced with software maintenance programs that include yearly increasing fees and layers of unnecessary bureaucracy and have you, your staff and budgets stretched needlessly thin.
- Because the products have been "sun-setted" or retired, expertise with your aging software products and integrations tools have reached critical mass.
- Document extracts from an EMC Centera storage array or other proprietary storage devices like Plasmon, Panasonic, Sony, etc. are causing you grief.
- If these hurdles are not enough, your organization is constantly facing the issue of compliance risks. Governance Rules as a Service (GRaaS) is the newest offering that can quickly help you achieve compliance with respect to your Document Retention needs.
- You want to take advantage of newest advancement in IoT Smart Connected Scanning technologies but you can't because your ECM system is ancient.
These myriad of challenges put you, your organization and its users at risk as there may be no clear upgrade path to newer offerings. No worries, we got you covered! We have tools and experience that significantly cuts down the extraction time.We understand how to mitigate the risks!
With many choices in available in the marketplace, how do you get all your data and documents extracted to be compatible with whatever new Content Services Platform (formerly known as ECM) you will eventually select?
>> Case Study << "When DCAA saw our process, they understood that we are validating as we go along, which reduces or risk. This kind of accuracy and consistency in our processes is valuable to our customers." - Sean Hansen, Director Financial Planning & Analysis, Textron Marine and Land. Read Textron Marine and Land's success story.
Nobody does it better!
What Content Services Platform do you choose going forward into the 21st Century?
Since 1992, IDT has been working with companies across the United States to implement ECM systems and have done our fair share of data and document conversion from one platform to the next. We have developed our own methodologies and tool kits that make the conversion process fast and painless and move into the 21st Century Content Services Platform arena. We are also well equipped to help you replace your legacy systems with other industry leaders such as Hyland by OnBase™, FileBound by Upland Software, CAPSYS CAPTURE™, AnyDoc from Hyland, Kofax by Lexmark, ContentVerse or Vaultview by Tronitech.
>> Case Study << 20 Years of Student Loan Data; 40 Million Documents; Lessons Learned - Read Edfinancial Services success story.
IDT's consultative approach will help you easily select the right enterprise content management or case management tools and services to fit your business requirements and your budget. If you have already selected a new content management system, we can ease the transition by preparing the images and index data from the old ECM system so they are ready for easy import into the new solution. Finally, we can provide either traditional On-Premise or Cloud and Hybrid-Cloud alternative deployment methods.
Make your company's conversion from a legacy ECM system easy with image and index data conversion and consulting services from IDT. Contact us today for a free system analysis, worth $1,600.00.
Image and Data Conversion Services
Avoid the hazards and pitfalls of labor intensive, time consuming and expensive image and index data conversion services. Professional Services from IDT make the transition to a new ECM solution fast and painless.
Schedule a Migration Service Consultation Engagement, valued at $1,600.00 from IDT!
About Integrated Document Technologies, Inc. (IDT)
Companies with legacy ECM systems save time and money with conversion services from IDT, which include extracting all content from your system and providing a comparable replacement ECM, document imaging and workflow system.
To learn more about IDT, visit www.idt-inc.com
Contact us today for data conversion and document conversion services that move your enterprise forward. We proudly serve clients throughout the nation.